The Back Institute COVID-19 Office Protocol
To be eligible to be in seen IN PERSON , the following qualifications must be met:
- Patients and family members do not have any fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other flu/cold like symptoms over the last 14 days.
- No international travel by the patient or family members over the last 14 days.
- Absence of other risk factors including advanced age, immunocompromised status or respiratory problems (like COPD, heart disease etc)
- Only the patient receiving treatment will be allowed in the office. Anyone accompanying the patient must wait in the car.
- We ask that you do not enter the office and call us at 217-875-7151 if you do not meet any of these qualifications.
Prior to Treatment
- Patient will check in at the front desk verbally and then be manually checked into the system by the staff. All computer check in stations have been turned off until further notice.
- Patients will then have their temporal temperature taken before coming back to a treatment room. Anyone with a fever will be asked to leave the office immediately.
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before care is given.
- We highly recommend patients wear a mask for their protection.
- You may be asked to wait in your car if a room is not ready
- You will be brought back to a private and sanitized treatment room as soon as you have been screened.
- The Doctors and Staff will be using masks and gloves during the treatment. Gloves will be disposed of after each patient and the doctor and staff will wash their hands before moving on to another person or area of the office.
- The room will then be cleaned with the proper sanitizer including but not limited to the bed, the knobs and handle on the bed, the door handles, the chair handles and the counter.
- We will not ask you to sign for your credit card transaction.
- You may also pay on our website at www.thebackinstitute.net.
We also will perform Extra Cleaning at lunch and the end of the day.
Staff will have their temperatures checked 2 x per day. Prior to the start of the day and after lunch.